May 12, 2020
- 2 oz Tequila
- 4 oz fresh Tomato juice
- 1/2 oz Fresh lemon juice
- 4 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 2 dashes Tabasco sauce
- 2 dashes Tapatio hot sauce
- 1/2 tbsp Prepared horseradish, to taste
- 1 pinch Celery salt
- 1 pinch Ground black pepper
- Garnish with Lime and Lemon wedges
- Garnish with Cucumber spear
- Garnish with Sweet pepper slices
- Garnish with Jalapeño pepper slices
- Garnish with Queso fresco
- Garnish with Chipotle meat straw
How to Make It
- Fill shaker with ice. Combine all ingredients together in a shaker and mix well.
- Fill pitcher with ice and strain cocktail into the pitcher.
- Garnish with lime, lemon, cucumber, pepper slices, jalapeño, queso, and chipotle meat straw
This recipe and photo are courtesy of Liquor.com.