RB’s Drink it with a Fork Bloody Mary
June 27, 2018
Updated: January 8th, 2020
- 5 Ounces of High Quality Bloody Mary Mix(Your Favorite)
- 2 Ounces of Your Favorite Vodka
- Juice of 1/2 Lemon(no seeds)
- 3-12 shakes Tabasco Sauce
- Blend together Equal Parts Sea Salt, and Cajun Seasoning
- Queen Stuffed Olive
- Sweet Yellow Mini Bell Pepper
- Sweet Red Mini Bell Pepper
- Pepperjack Cheese
- Jumbo (16/20 size) Spicy Shrimp
- Blanched Asparagus
- Cherry Tomato
- Benny’s Original Meat Straw!
How to Make It
- Rim the glass with the Lemon Wedge you will be using for Garnish. Rim the glass with the Seasoning Mixture.
- Fill Rimmed Glass with Bloody Mary Mix and Vodka.
- Garnish Rim with Lemon Wedge, Celery Stick, and Skewer.
- Insert Benny’s Original Meat Straw and ENJOY!
Bartender Tip: Alternate color of items while building skewer (It keeps it lookin’ good!) AND, make up MANY skewers ahead of time so you can enjoy the party with your friends!