“The Bloody Best” Bloody Mary
June 27, 2018
Updated: January 6th, 2020
This famous bloody mary is served at The Nook, an award-winning tavern located in Atlanta. The Nook’s Bartenders will make this amazing Bloody Mary for anyone willing to momentarily touch Bloody Mary Heaven. We are very proud that Benny’s Original Meat Straws are one of the finishing touches!
While nothing beats getting the “The Bloody Best” from The Nook, below is the recipe you can try at home.
- 6oz of Dixie Pepper Vodka
- Your Choice of bloody marry mix
- Tater tots
- Sliced steak
- Toasted bread
- Hard-boiled egg
- Benny’s original or smokin’ chipotle meat straw
How to Make It
- In an ice-filled mixer, combine the Dixie Pepper Vodka, and your choice of bloody mary mix. Shake well and pour over a 32oz glass filled with ice
- Garnish the drink the pepperoncinis, jalapeños, tots, steak, toasted sliced bread, lemon wedge, lime wedge, hard-boiled egg, and meat straw