The Publican’s Bloody Mary
June 19, 2020
- 1 quart tomato juice
- ¼-inch horseradish, chopped
- ½ anchovy
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha
- ½ tablespoon Chinese hot mustard
- 1½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ lime, fresh squeezed
- ½ lemon, fresh squeezed
- 1 tablespoon vodka
- Dash of black pepper
- Dash of sea salt
- Dash of celery seeds
- Original flavored meat straw
How to Make It
- Blend horseradish, Worcestershire, anchovies, sriracha, mustard, and spices until completely smooth.
- Add lemon, lime, and tomato juice and blend. Adjust the mix to taste depending on how spicy, salty, or citrusy you like it.
- Add a tablespoon of vodka to stabilize the mix and keep the juices fresh.
- Refrigerate and let marinate for at least 24 hours, ideally three days, but no more than five.
- Combine 6 to 8 ounces of the mix with 2 ounces of vodka. Garnish with meat straw.